Spinach and Artichokes in Puff Pastry
Makes approximately 4 dozen.
- 1 (10 ouncpackage frozen chopped spinach thawed
- 1 (14 ounccan artichoke hearts drained and chopped
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 (17.3 ouncpackage frozen puff pastry comprising two sheets.
- Drain Spinach well, pressing between layers of paper towels.
- Stir together spinach, artichoke hearts, and next 5 ingredients.
- Thaw puff pastry at room temperature 30 minutes. Unfold pastry and place on plastic wrap. Spread one-half spinach mixture evenly over pastry sheet, leaving a ½-inch border. Roll up pastry, jellyroll fashion, pressing to seal seam; wrap in heavy-duty plastic wrap. Repeat procedure with remaining pastry and spinach mixture. Freeze 30 minutes; cut into ½-inch-thick slices. (Rolls may be frozen up to 3 months.)
- Bake at 400°for 20 minutes or until golden brown.