Smoked Salmon Spread
Serve at room temperature.
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- ¼ lb. Smoked salmon
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- In food processor beat cream cheese until smooth. Add sour cream one tablespoon at a time until cream cheese is a workable consistency. Finely chop the salmon and incorporate in the cream cheese mixture. Add lemon juice and pepper. Stir in parsley and onion. Should be made one day ahead for best flavor.
Makes two cups.