Lovely with chicken or turkey broth.
Servings: 6 people
- 1 cup rice
- 4 beaten eggs
- 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese
- chopped parsley
- Cook one cup of rice.
- Combine cooked rice, 4 beaten eggs, 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese and some chopped parsley.
- Butter a loaf pan and sprinkle dry plain bread crumbs in pan – pour off excess breadcrumbs
- Pour rice mixture into pan – top with additional breadcrumbs and pats of butter.
- Bake about 40 to 60 minutes at 350° degrees until golden and firm.
- Cut into chunks and ladle broth over.