Bourbon Cranberry Sauce
This is the BEST (and easiest to make) cranberry sauce I have ever made- try it on ice cream- Yum!
Servings: 3 cups
- 9×13-inch baking dish
- 1 pound cranberries
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup bourbon
- Preheat oven to 350°Combine first 3 ingredients in 9×13-inch baking dish.
- Cover tightly with foil and bake until cranberries are tender and sugar is dissolved, stirring once, about 1 hour.
- Remove from oven and stir in bourbon.
- Refrigerate cranberry sauce until well chilled.
- Transfer to bowl and serve.
Can be prepared 1 week ahead.