Asian Mushroom Soup
Quick, easy and tasty.
Servings: 4 people
- 4 cups fat free chicken broth
- 3 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 3 cups assorted mushrooms
- 3 white cabbage cut in wedges
- 2 cups chicken breast (shredded)
- 2 cups udon noodles
- 1 sliced green onions (some tops)
- 2 shredded raw spinach
- 3 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 tbsp Mirin sweetened rice vinegar (optional)
- 3 carrots (chopped)
- In large pot, combine broth, soy, ginger, garlic, mushrooms, cabbage,carrots and chicken. Cover, bring to boil, simmer until mushrooms are soft, about 5 min.
- Stir in noodles, green onions, spinach; simmer until greens are wilted (about 2 min.) season and serve.
Can add any vegetable that you like.