Hot Spinach and Artichoke Dip
Fast and delicious!
- 1 (10-ouncpackage frozen chopped spinach
- 2 (13 3/4-ounccans artichoke hearts
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 cup grated pepper jack cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Grease a casserole dish with nonstick spray.
- Heat the spinach in a microwave oven on high for 5 minutes and squeeze dry. Drain the artichoke hearts and coarsely chop in a food processor. Combine all the ingredients except the jack cheese in a large bowl. Stir well. Scrape into the prepared casserole dish or black iron fry pan and sprinkle the jack cheese on top. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Transfer to a chafing dish and keep warm over a low flame. Serve with bagel chips, your favorite cracker or French bread.