Creamy Cole Slaw With Blue Cheese
A unique take on a standard.
Servings: 6 people
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup light sour cream
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese or more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (16-ouncbag already-shredded cabbage cole slaw mix
- In a small bowl, make a dressing by mixing together the mayonnaise, sour cream, vinegar, water, sugar, blue cheese and black pepper. Whisk well.
- Place the cabbage in a medium serving bowl and add the dressing, tossing to coat well. Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 24 hours before serving.