Another nice Thanksgiving side.
- 2 Packages of Cherry Gelatin
- 2 Cups hot water
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- 1 lb. Cranberries chopped using a blender or food processor
- 1 whole orange
- 1 large celery stalk
- 1 apple
- 1 can of crushed pineapple
- Dissolve 2 pkgs. of cherry gelatin in 2 cups of hot water. Add 1 ½ cup of sugar and stir until dissolved. Grind 1 pound of cranberries, 1 whole orange peeled, 1 whole apple peeled and 1 large celery stalk in food processor or blender (may be hand-chopped fine if no processor or blender is available). Add 1 can of crushed pineapple and stir all ingredients into the gelatin mixture.
- Pour into mold and chill until firm.
- Unmold and serve.